Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LOVE NOTES OR SWEET TALK?

16.12.2007

I LOVE U..
i will love you forever and ever..
i've got only one heart..
And i gave it to u..
Please take care of it..
It's fragile...

02.01.2008

I passed my misses for you to the wind...
so if u ever feel the wind blowing against u..
It means that somewhere in some place..
I'M THINKING OF U...
p/s : i wanted to send u all my love but the postman said...
IT'S TOO BIG

23.02.2008

I LOVE U HEART AND SOUL...
U have all of me...
U are my everything...
Take care of me..
And our sacred love

13.07.2008

I'm not going to quote poetry...
I'm not going to thinking about u every single moment..
But i gave u a part of mine...
That i know u can break..
Smile when i make u happy..
Yell when i make u mad...
and....
MISS ME WHEN I'M NOT HERE...

02.11.2008

For all these years
u have been my first thought in the morning
and my last thought at night

thank you
for your love and patience
Happy Anniversary......



No comments:

Post a Comment